Call for Abstracts
Special Research Training events:
The Conference will run some Special Research Training events to achieve AIESEP goals.
- Early Career Researchers (ECR) Open Forum in Physical Education, Health and Sports participation. Half-day warm-up event (Speciﬁc programme)
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Students Open Forum in Physical Education, Health and Sports participation. Half-day warm-up event (Speciﬁc programme)
- “Coﬀee & Conversation” Research Advisory Corner (an informal opportunity to discuss research ideas and projects with key senior established researchers presenting at the Conference).
- Formal hands-on training workshops and seminars in the pre-conference program focusing in grant development capacity and competitive funding (i.e. support from the European Commission Horizon 2020 Research Programme, National Contact Point in Spain).
- Integrating Physical Education, Sports and Active Leisure on the Public Health Agenda. Providing evidences and promoting best practices.
- Best practices for education, training and development of physical education graduates, teachers, sport coaches, and active leisure animators.
- Emerging practices for motor skills development and performance in school and higher education settings.
- Formal and non-formal education, strategies and policies development in physical education, sport, and active leisure promotion.
- Social responsibility, sustainability and values development through physical education, sport, and active leisure.
Call for Abstracts Brochure
Submit your Abstract